- 27-29 October 2017. Dorrigo Folk and Bluegrass Festival. This is our first time to the lovely Dorrigo, and we’re darned excited about it! Buy Tickets.
- 11 November 2017 Saturday. Matakana Farmer’s Market 9:30 am to 12:30 pm. Free. The market is on from 8am to 1pm.
- 17-19 November 2017. Mountaingrass Bluegrass Festival. Now in its fifth year, the Pipis are solid supporters of this little festival in the mountains northeast of Melbourne. Buy Tickets.
- 2 December 2017 Saturday. Matakana Farmer’s Market 9:30 am to 12:30 pm. Free. The market is on from 8am to 1pm.
- 17 December 2017. Sunday.Leigh Sawmill Café. Album launch party at our local! All welcome! Koha on the door. CDs for sale! 5-7pm.
- 13 January 2018 Saturday. Matakana Farmer’s Market 9:30 am to 12:30 pm. Free. The market is on from 8am to 1pm.
We are the anchor band for the Whangateau Folk Club. Meets the last Monday of every month.
Bluegrass is just what you need at your next company or club party, birthday party, wedding, outdoor festival, hoe down, rodeo or any other celebration. And don’t forget those days when you just need that sweet banjo sound in your life. Drop us a line or give us a call for our reasonable rates, area of availability, and to book.
Running a fundraiser anywhere in the area between Warkworth and Wellsford? Let the Pipi Pickers help support your efforts by providing energetic, fun entertainment in the background.